- All parts are warrantied for 30 days from the date of sales unless otherwise agreed upon in writing prior to shipment of part.
- Warranty is for replacement of part only.
- Warranty does not cover the following:
- Labor, towing, rentals, storage, or lost wages under any circumstances.
- Parts that are improperly installed or maintained.
- Parts that are abused, over heated, or altered in any way.
- Parts that are used for racing purposes.
- Seals, gaskets, fluids, or coolant.
- Buyer is responsible for the proper maintenance of parts, including but not limited to maintaining proper fluid levels.
- Seller is not responsible for buyer’s error.
- If there is a problem with the order, buyer should contact Customer Service at 1-800-343-6673.
- No returns after 30 days.
- There is a 25% restocking fee on all returned merchandise unless being returned for warranty. This excludes electrical parts, smog parts, or carburetors, which are returnable for exchange only.
- All returns must have a Parts Return Authorization number to be honored. This may be obtained by calling
- Customer Service at 1-800-343-6673.
- All authorized returns must be retuned via trackable means (e.g. UPS or Fed-Ex) to insure their safe return.
- Freight is not refundable for any reason.